- Memory stick designed for iDevices
- Manage files direct on your iDevice
- Copy | Move | Rename | Delete
- Full playback support for video and audio files
- Video: MP4 | WMV | AVI | MKV
- Audio: MP3 | AAC
- View pictures and documents
- Pictures: PNG | JPG | BMP
- Documents: DOC(X) | PDF | TXT | PPT(X) | PPS(X) | XLS(X)
- Backup and restore contact list
- Create and edit folders
- Built in 8 Pin and USB connecters
- Multiple capacities
- Weight: 12g
- Dimensions: 64 x 26 x 10mm (H X W x D)
Add some additional storage to your iDevice with one of these fantastic i-FlashDevices. You can use these memory sticks to transfer and store all your files including your videos, music, pictures and documents.
With the included App you can play back a number of different file formats which you would not normally be able to do with an iDevice. These include MP4s and MKVs so you can watch back any videos you have purchased outside of the iTunes store. It is the same with various music and picture formats, all you need to do is plug the i-FlashDrive in to your computer, put the files you want on it and then plug it in to your iDevice.
The i-FlashDevice has two connectors, one is a standard USB socket which enables you to plug it in to any Mac, Laptop or other PC. The other is an 8 Pin connector used on iPhones, iPads and iPods; this makes using the i-FlashDevice easy and quick.
One more great feature is the ability to backup and restore your contacts. Should you either upgrade or need to factory reset your iDevice you can transfer your contacts with ease.
- 1 x iXium i-FlashDevice